The Leadership Dance Intensive
Leadership is a Dance.
The Audience is Your Team
And the NY Times Critic is Your Boss
(Note: Leadership Isn’t the Arena for the Egotistical Soloist or the Untrained Wannabe)
There are areas of your education and experience that prepared you for this moment. Let’s face it, those are probably a big part of why you got the promotion in the first place.
On the other hand, there are holes – huge holes in your training and experience that you can only learn by making expensive mistakes, or by walking the path with a mentor who has been there.
SPOILER ALERT: Most leaders have never actually been TAUGHT to lead. Even if you have a business degree you may have had only a few courses that touched upon this subject.
Bluntly….that is not enough!
What if there was a way to get knowledge and skills necessary to gain the results of great leaders quickly and painlessly?
That’s why I have spent the last many years working towards an Intensive that focuses on just that – teaching leaders how to lead.
The Leadership Dance Intensive is a 3 week coaching program to help you focus on three areas that will help you reach center stage.
You deserve the respect and accolades waiting for you.
I invite you to step out of the wings of leadership and into the spotlight. Definitively. Elegantly. Authentically.
Be the leader you want to be!
My 3-week Leadership Vision course covers the following topics:
- Impact: The Choreography of World Class Leadership
- Communication: Leadership Signals that Inspire Your Followers
- Evolution: Simple Moves that Define Your Leadership Style
Bonuses: Valued at $1088
- “Now I See, Crafting Your Leadership Vision” – a deep dive training into building your personal leadership vision statement ($197)
- Live Q and A Group Call – weekly during the intensive ($497)
- “How to Stay on Your (Tip) Toes – Top 3 Leader Success Tips and Cheat Sheet ($97)
- Landing on Center Stage – Private 30 min call with Dr. Barb ($297)
Common questions about the course:
1) Who should take this course?
Leaders are all around us. Most people can find a situation in their life where they are leaders – parents, coaches, managers, teachers, etc. Think about where and when you are a leader. We can all take some time to be introspective and focus on strengths and challenge our limiting beliefs.
2) What is the format of the course?
The course takes place in 3 modules. It is a combination of emails, worksheets, coaching calls, and weekly group Zoom calls. It is suggested you print out the worksheets to follow along and do some journaling throughout the week.
3) What are the dates of the course?
Registration is always open, jump in!
4) What happens if I do not like the course?
Contact me and we will chat about the best way to proceed. I will honor a 7 day money back guarantee but my hope is that the content is fulfilling and you make it to the finish line with me!
About your Instructor Dr. Barb:
I have been an educator and coach for a few decades. I love to teach and coach in all areas of leadership. The Leadership Dance Intensive is a personal coaching program.
The Leadership Dance Intensive
When: Register today!
Duration: 3 modules
Location: Online, complete from the comfort of home
7-Day 100% money back guarantee from first day of enrollment