Why a Teen Leadership Mastermind?
- Want to turn your teen into an amazing leader? Perhaps they are already leaders but can use support and some new skills to jump start them to new levels?
- Would you love to see their confidence soar and better communication and listening skills?
- How would it be to see your teen show more empathy toward others?
- Will it be helpful for your teen to understand more about leadership skills and abilities they have and want to improve?
What is the time commitment?
Change takes time and we love working with teens over the course of many months. Many professional masterminds out there require a 3 to 6 month commitment. This allows people to bond and learn new information and skills AND gives them the ability to practice what they are learning then come and share and receive feedback from their peers. This is SUPER powerful for learning and growing.
Who can attend?
We are looking to grow leaders! We love having teens who may be brand new to leadership and want to take on a leadership role in the future. This is also for teens who have had leadership roles and want to polish their learning and skills. Our goal is masterminds for 13-15 year olds who are just getting started as leaders and one mastermind for 16-18 year olds who are potentially college bound and looking for ways to build their portfolio for applications.
When does the mastermind start?
We will begin our Mastermind groups in October once school gets rolling. Our hope is that once enrolled they can recruit more friends to join in. We need some fresh new leaders in our world so the more the merrier!
What is included?
- We meet twice per month (every other week) on a video conference platform such as Zoom
- Each teen leader will have one private session per month with the facilitator(s)
- Teen leaders have access to facilitator during the month through email (up to 3 email exchanges) while working on projects and learning activities
- Highly skilled trainers who have been leaders in education, business, and non-profits.
What is the cost?
We require a 4 month commitment. Cost for 4 months is $997. I always like to look at cost of other activities – tennis lessons, music or dance lessons, sports, etc. and then think about the value. Learning and growing as a leader has life long effects and we sure love that!