What if a small investment of time each week could propel your child towards leadership excellence?
What a difference five weeks can make for your child!
What could be more fun than getting together to celebrate leadership awesomeness!?! Develop leadership skills through lots of activities with other teens from around the country.
- 5 week session for kids in 7th – 12th grades
- Weekly live, virtual meetings (Tuesdays, 4 – 5 p.m. Central, beginning February 16) facilitated by top leadership coaches
- Additional online activities kids complete on their own time between meetings (asynchronous)
- Club focuses on a variety of teen leadership skills and values, including
- Communicating effectively
- Planning & follow through
- Setting measurable goals
- Showing support, compassion & empathy
- Opportunities to interact with and lead other teens from around the country
- Application of leadership skills to other areas of life—studying, playing sports, volunteering, applying for college, etc.
For more information on The Teen Leadership Academy, see our website at www.theteenleadershipacademy.com.