Welcome to Leadership Launch LIVE!
Module 1: Cool, Creative Communication (CCC)
Effective communication is so critical in all areas of life! See your teen transform into
- a more focused and engaged listener
- a clear and confident speaker
- an informed, thoughtful decision maker!!!
Dr. Barb and her team of teen leadership experts will take your teen on a challenging and rewarding journey towards becoming a top leader! It’s never too early to learn about leadership! Well-developed leadership skills help propel teens in academics, work, social interactions, entrepreneurship, prepping for college, etc.
- Leadership Launch teaches teens the essential skills and develops their best attributes for becoming effective leaders.
- Leadership isn’t just about being in charge; leadership is a culmination of skills and values that are important in all areas of life.
- Communication skills are so critical in all areas of life! Become an engaged listener, a confident speaker and an informed, thoughtful team-player.
7th – 12th graders
Session A—Wednesdays (9/23, 9/30, 10/7), 4 – 5:30 p.m. Eastern
Session B—Thursdays (9/24, 10/1, 10/8), 1 – 2:30 p.m. Eastern
Session C—Thursdays (9/24, 10/1, 10/8), 4 – 5:30 p.m. Eastern
- Three weeks, with one 90-minute live session and four self-paced activities per week
- Live sessions are held online using the Zoom web conferencing platform
- Live sessions include instruction, discussion, group challenges, leadership applications, etc.
- Self-paced activities include creating videos, journaling, developing leadership plans, teaching and practicing learned skills, etc.
*Confirmation of enrollment will be sent to you via email within 24 hours. A second email will ask you for your session selection.
Students are expected to have the following for Leadership Launch Live:
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer with reliable internet connection
- Computer camera and microphone
- Notebook and pen