This live, virtual, two hour workshop will help propel your teen towards becoming a communication rock star!
About the workshop:
This live, online workshop is packed with lessons and activities to help kids in grades 7-12 improve their communication skills! Communication isn’t just about talking; it is about listening, deciphering non-verbal cues, understanding tone, exercising good judgment — the list goes on and on! Kids can’t afford to miss this!
- Workshop attendees need access to a computer or tablet (smartphone will not work), a camera for video conferencing (Zoom) and a high speed internet connection
- Workshop runs for two full hours, which includes two 10-minute breaks
- Seat for one 7th – 12th grader
- 2-hour online workshop Saturday, 11/21. 9 a.m. Central OR Monday, 11/23/20, 3:30 p.m. Central
- Live communication activities facilitated by top leadership coaches
- Kids learn skills and practice them immediately
- Small class size
Once you enroll, we will send a confirmation email and discuss which date you are selecting for your child.